Introducing ZGameEditor: 64kb game maker tool for WindowsA tool for creating small arcade style games and screensavers.
Features:- integrated developer environment where you build, preview and test your game
- 3d graphics components
- 2d game play components
- scripting language
- real time audio synthesizer
- xml-based project files: only one file for each project
- creates stand-alone executable files that are only 64kb or less in size
- create Windows screensavers
- create animations to use in other applications (about-dialogs or splash-screens)
- FREE: editor is freeware and the content you create can be distributed royalty free
Sample projectsFor examples of programs that can be created with the tool, see these links:
All the above programs are provided as sample projects with their full definition files included, and can be examined and modified freely.
- OpenGL capable graphics card
- DirectX for audio support
ScreenshotsClick for fullsize images.
ZPong in preview window
Sound FX editor
Texture bitmap defined by script