A few feature questions

All topics about ZGameEditor goes here.

Moderator: Moderators

kattle87

A few feature questions

Post by kattle87 »

Hi Villek...
I'll be working on my breakout clone from november the 24th because i'm under examination in theese 2 upcoming weeks....

BUT i was wondering... will it be possible to create a sort of "super model" which can have more than one collision? I mean, if i have a "body" and a "head", can i make them move and act like a single model (using .Velocity, .Rotation and so on) and have a different collision for the body and the head?

Plus, i was thinking about the possibility of creating .ocx controls... well, this could create the first internet site with multiplayer 3D games (flash sucks for games i think, it's so slooooow)... imagine that an internet page could act as a "Opponent browser": u can read the IP of players waiting on the page from a frame and just copy the IP to connect... The easiest game browser ever created! ;) ... i think a good web coder can build something like this in half an hour (php or something similar)... Well we are only missing the networking code :P :P that is up to you :D

Bye bye!

PS:feel free to implement the networking code in 2015 if u do not have time to do something like this now!!